Requirements to materials submitted to the section "Scientists" of the PSE Independent AUDITOR’s website
1. Materials are sent via the form on this page available after logging on.
2. Materials must contain a Microsoft Word document with information about the scientist and their photo (optional).
3. The document should include the following:
- date and place of birth;
- last place of work;
- PhD thesis (topic and year of defending);
- Doctoral thesis (topic and year of defending, if any);
- monograph (if any);
- major publications (including over the past 5 years);
- research interests;
- defended undergraduate and graduate students (year, name, degree);
- social activities and membership.
4. Requirements for documents:
- document name - name of the scientist;
- information is given in the above order;
- upon adding all the information it is necessary to clear document formatting (button on the MS Word font control);
- name of each section document is in bold type;
- all lists (books, defended graduate students, etc.) are formatted as a bulleted list (button on the "Paragraph" panel).
Requirements to photographs:
- file name of the image - surname and initials of the scientist;
- image size no less than 300 pixels;
- image must be clear.